1. Nama: Jeff Albright
Age: 45 lama tahun, and getting younger every day
Kategori: Amatir, Master (thanks Sam for letting us do more than one, more TOW!)
Years Windsurfing: 31! ( Teak booms on the Windsurfer One Design)
2. Expectations: The best is to feel that you sailed a good heat. It would be nice to advance through a few heats. Above all I just want to have fun!
3. Hookipa hero: Tie- Levy Siver, Keith Teboul
4. On the rocks: I got parked up there once but got lucky and floated off on the next whitewater.
My hope is to keep a low profile and avoid “rock star status”.
5. Favorite no wind activity: Hands down, Baby Beach with my wife and three daughters, it doesn’t get any better than that!
6. Best airline to take your kit: Alaska will do 100lbs for $75, but there’s this one picky agent in Portland, who, last flight, threatened not to take my coffin bag next time. I bailed and came on Hawaiian. Sure, it’s 75lbs for $100, but I knew my gear would make it, dan “Aloha” is awesome!
7. Halloween Costume: Hmm, I’m still working on that one… My kids will be very upset if I don’t dress up. They even threatened to bring their own pumpkins to Maui! I heard about a store in Kahului…
8. Dream Hookipa: Logo to mast high long period swell, 4.5 Bonzai, open channel.
9. Sailing buddies:
Oregon Coast: Knox, Tae, Tom Burlingame, Whit Buruk
Gorge: Casey Hauser, Ingrid LaRouche, Tae, Stu, whoever’s around from the 80′s crew
Maui: I’m meeting new friends every day!
10. Pumped up song: The soundtrack from “Windsurfing Movie 2″ always seems to be bouncing around in my head.
1. Nama, usia, kategori, kebangsaan, tahun windsurfing
Bernd Roediger, 16 and counting, pros, Merican!, like forever and a day… but really more like 9 tahun.
2. Harapan- apa yang Anda berharap untuk keluar dari acara?
Dominate the competition out there…. There’s a few individuals, not to name names (that’s right Talma), that I have my eye on! Haha
3. Siapa pahlawan Selancar Angin di Hookipa?
Hmm… Well I’ve always admired a lot of pros at Hookipa, not really any one person in particular. I think everyone has their time to be a hero, and their time not to be! Haha I think admiring the hero moments and learning from the not-so-hero moments makes someone their own person.
4. Berapa kali Anda berakhir di bebatuan? (Rock Star Status)
I’m like AC/DC out there. Nuff said!
5. Whats favorit Anda tanpa angin aktivitas di Maui?
Praying for wind. Nah I am totally happy when there’s no wind, I just paddle! But when there’s no waves, I get super cranky.
6. Whats maskapai terbaik untuk mendapatkan gigi Anda ke Maui?
I’d say Alaska Airlines. They charge by dimensions rather than per bag. So you just check in a bunch of little board bags and you’re scoring pretty sweet. You pay for it on the plane though. I mean seriously? No free food?
7. Whats kostum Halloween Anda untuk kontes?
I’m coming as a kiter!
8. Apa impian Anda kondisi Hookipa?
Any day when there’s friends in the water! It doesn’t matter if its big or small, windy or light, you’re going to have fun when you have people out there who are willing to enjoy the water for what it is…
9. Siapa teman-teman favorit Anda untuk pergi berlayar dengan? Clearly my Dad. ( I have to say that since I live there!)